Voices in the Wilderness: Wandering Through a Pandemic Advent
Saturday, Dec 5, 2020
8:00am – 5:00pm
Presented by Fr. Tom Santen, Lucia Signorelli and Steve Givens
December 5, 2020
Optional overnight stay on December 4, 2020
Overview: A day of reflection (with an option for evening of quiet reflection and overnight stay the night before) focused on the spiritual challenges of the previous pandemic year and the present Advent season.
Friday evening (Optional and with an additional cost for dinner and room for those who wish to begin the retreat in silent prayer and spend the night. Fee: $114). Will include Friday evening meal, a guided prayer experience and time for private prayer.
Saturday day of reflection (Fee: $52)
Virtual option to be determined
Presentations, time for quiet prayer and sharing on topics such as:
• What are you doing with the silence and solitude of the pandemic? What are you pondering?
• What’s stirring and being born in you during this advent season?
• How are you journeying to Bethlehem right now?
• Naming and embracing the losses of the previous year and finding God in that pain.
• Recovering the Sabbath and the essence of Christmas in our lives.
In addition to the presentations, the retreat will include quiet time for reflection and sacrament of reconciliation. It will end in the late afternoon with the vigil mass for the Second Sunday of Advent.
Click here to download the registration form
Event LocationMarianist Retreat & Conference Center