WALKING WITH JESUS Online Reflections
Friday, Aug 21, 2020
9:00am – 11:30am
Walking with Jesus
All reflections are from 9am to 11:30am
- Part 1: Friday, August 21, 2020 – JESUS, THE EARLY YEARS with Julie Hickey
- Jesus, the Word made flesh, walked among us, eventually exchanging His manger crib for the cross of redemption! Join us in looking at the early years of Jesus, as we walk with the young king of the universe and grow closer to Jesus through a look at the early life of the holy family.
- Part 2: Friday, August 28, 2020 – JESUS’ CORE MESSAGE with Diana Gorham
- We will explore the teachings of Jesus and how they apply to our lives today. Acknowledging that by walking with him, we may be misunderstood and persecuted as we seek the Kingdom of God. Loving others as Jesus loves us, is a challenge in our world as it was 2000 years ago.
- Part 3: Friday, Sept. 4, 2020 – WITH JESUS TODAY with Jane Furey
- “Christ has no body now but yours. No hands, no feet on earth but yours…Yours are the feet with which He walks to do good.” (St. Teresa of Avila) Join us as we walk with & for Jesus & commit to Him in prayer: “Okay, Lord, I’m all in! Where will you take me today?”
For over 53 years the Marianist Retreat Center has invited retreatants to enter onto our holy grounds, to be still and allow God’s wonderful love to move and change them. We believe retreats change lives! And now that our doors are closed for the time being, we want to continue with our mission virtually with these short reflection days. Join MRCC’s retreat team in a reflection that will include prayer, music, a talk, artwork, a virtual prayer walk on the grounds and small groups. Join us as we ZOOM our way into Walking with Jesus.
Cost: $25 for each or $60 for all 3 reflections
Pay here or mail a check to MRCC, PO Box 718, Eureka, MO 63025
When you pay, a ZOOM link to the reflection will be emailed to you.
Event LocationOnline with Zoom
Jesus, the early years
With Jesus now
All 3 sessions